New trust plans
We set up Read Write Inc. Phonics training and support packages for all schools in your trust.
A trust may have a combination of schools new to Read Write Inc. Phonics, schools that had training and support within the last three years and schools due to renew their subscription.
New schools have two in-school training days for up to 45 staff.
All schools in the trust plan have:
• access to the Phonics online training subscription
• in-school development days.
Costs depends on form-entry and number of development days per school. We offer a 15% discount on both the online subscription and development days.
Included every half-term at no cost, the RMT trust trainer:
• analyses all data, provides a report and actions
• provides a remote progress meeting for the CEO, directors and trust reading lead.
Reading leaders from all schools in the trust have leadership training from an RMT trust trainer.
These are held at the trust’s own venue.
The six leadership days can be booked across one or two years.
Renewal trust plans
Trusts renew their plan every year.
The CEO, directors, trust reading leader and RMT trust lead agree the renewal package including:
• any additional training days
• leadership training days
• the number of development days for each school depending on the data.