GDPR and Data Privacy
Where does Ruth Miskin Training store personal information?
Ruth Miskin Training is based in the EU and our products make use of industry-standard hosting providers operating in Western Europe.
- Ruth Miskin Training is a global organisation and it is important that the personal information of our customers and our own people is handled in accordance with GDPR.
- Our data protection governance arrangements and privacy mindset ensure that our operations are subject to continuous review to maintain alignment with GDPR as we introduce new products and services.
- Our Third-party service providers operate under the same regulatory regimes and we select industry standard suppliers to ensure that we can deliver the best products and services.
How can I request access to my personal information?
We have online information for Ruth Miskin School Portal users, or get in touch with our Head Office Team.
- We provide secure online self-service access to account information for our customers via the School Portal.
- If you need further information additional to that available through our online channels our customers can contact Ruth Miskin Training Head Office who will be pleased to assist with general enquiries.
- Existing legislation and GDPR require organisations to respond to data subject access requests, Ruth Miskin Training is already able to do so and this process is being refined in preparation for GDPR.
- We will need to authenticate your identity to ensure we handle any request securely.
As a Ruth Miskin Training user will anything change?
- Ruth Miskin Training Privacy Policies are being updated to contain wording that aligns with the requirements of GDPR.
- Once the Privacy Policies are updated for Ruth Miskin Training’s set of products and services, users will be notified via email, Newsletter and/or in-product alerts.
- Where users have already consented to receiving material such as the Ruth Miskin Training Newsletter, we provide the ability for users to change or withdraw consent, for example adapting the frequency of newsletter or unsubscribing.