We value diversity. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.
We are committed to creating a workforce that is representative of our society, and to bring together people with a variety of skills and experiences to help shape what we do and how we work.
Collaboration and innovation are integral to the growth of RMT. We draw on ideas from all teams and all members within the teams. We create an inclusive culture, where everyone can develop their role.
Our employment policies support and protect employees and the whole organisation. Employees work in a compliant, supportive and safe environment: we aim to solve problems fairly and speedily.
Our head office is based near Liverpool Street station in London, where our dedicated teams for operations, bookings, filming, HR, software and IT work together to support our schools and trainers working across the UK and overseas.
Becoming a trainer
Trainers must be able to:
- engage and motivate children to read
- demonstrate significant knowledge of systematic, synthetic phonics
- demonstrate knowledge of children’s literature
- engage and motivate teachers and leaders
- communicate clearly – orally and in writing
- work co-operatively with colleagues
- receive coaching willingly to improve their teaching and training
- practise teaching and training
- plan and prioritise work effectively.
Trainers must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- a full and valid driving licence (with 6 or fewer penalty points)
- a valid right to work document (e.g Passport).
- have been a successful reading leader in a school using Read Write Inc. Phonics
- have evidence of their children gaining over 90% Phonics screening results using Read Write Inc. Phonics.