Effective partner schools
RMT trainers work with literacy specialists to ensure partner schools make the most of the Read Write Inc. Phonics training and support packages to meet these goals:
- 90%+ Year 1 pupils reach the expected standard of the Phonics Screening Check
- 100% Year 2 pupils reach the standard of the Phonics Screening Check
- all pupils develop reading fluency
- the teaching of reading and writing is rigorous, consistent and of the highest quality
- leaders keep track of pupils’ reading progress – and act on the data – to ensure long-term success.
We offer 25% discount on the Read Write Inc. Phonics training and support packages on the understanding that headteachers in partner schools appoints a reading leader from Key Stage 1 or Reception.
|We will:||As headteacher, we will need you to:|
|1. Train a reading leader in your school||
|2. Provide bespoke training and support in your school||
|3. Train tutors to ensure success for children who need the most support||
|4. Introduce rigorous assessment and tracking||
|5. Group children effectively to ensure maximum progress||
|6. Use interactive strategies for the best learning behaviour||
|7. Provide extensive support for parents||