Join us at a free SEN meeting for Headteachers and Reading Leaders from special schools who have had Read Write Inc. training in the last 3 years. It will cater for pupils who have MLD, SLD, PMLD and ASD.
At this event you will:
- Meet our specialist SEN consultant trainer, Rebecca Loza
- Share best practice and network with other special schools from across the country
- Focus on reading activities, particularly comprehension
- Find out about the latest Read Write Inc. updates
- Gain clarification on any aspect of the programmes.
Rebecca Loza has specific expertise in teaching and managing the learning of pupils with SEN.
“It has been a pleasure to work alongside Rebecca. She has enabled us to identify areas of strength and to plan for future developments within the programme.”
Daniella and Kirsty, Reading Leaders, Riverside School
Click here to read a case study on Riverside School in Kent, one of our high performing SEN schools.
There is no charge for this event and schools may book up to 2 places. Please select no more than 2 places when making your booking.