We are delighted to announce that in 2017, our Action Leadership Training is evolving into Reading Leader Training.
We know how busy Reading Leaders are, so we’re condensing three days of training into two and reducing the cost to schools. We’ve also made sure it’s completely aligned with the 2016 edition of Read Write Inc. Phonics. It’s the same training, just streamlined!
Day 1 – Data and Progress – will help you to:
- Use Read Write Inc. data to accelerate progress
- Assess for accuracy and fluency
- Group carefully
- Set targets for one-to-one tutoring
- Support one-to-one tutors
- Prepare for the phonics screening check.
Day 2 – Supportive Leadership – will help you to:
- Establish support for all teachers
- Set up weekly practice sessions
- Coach teachers during reading sessions
- Use effective face-to-face feedback following observations
- Organise half-termly pupil progress meetings.
If you have any questions about your Reading Leader Training bookings or which day you should book, please contact our office team on 01275 331 230 or email@example.com.