Suitable for teachers of KS1 - KS3
Adult-level training courses enable your staff to explain grammatical terms to children using simple techniques with clarity and confidence.
We use fast-paced and engaging activities to:
- Explain the grammar from the KS1 to KS3 national curriculum
- Give you the confidence to teach grammar in any lesson
- Bring the English language alive.
Grammar Part 2*
We show you how to experiment with language and sentence construction and to explain and teach the following terms:
- Present perfect form of verbs
- Auxiliary and modal verbs
- Adverbials and fronted adverbials
- Relative clauses
- Active and passive voice
- Parenthesis, inverted commas, serial commas, apostrophes, hyphen, dash, colon and semi-colon
*For Year 3 to 6 teachers as follow-on from Grammar Part 1.
Cost: £1100 plus VAT
One day whole-school training for up to 45 members of staff. To book or for more information on whole-school training options, phone 01275 331 230 or e-mail email@example.com.
View our Offers page for training packages to ensure rapid progress in your school.