Suitable for teachers of KS1 - KS3
Adult-level training courses enable your staff to explain grammatical terms to children using simple techniques with clarity and confidence.
We use fast-paced and engaging activities to:
- Explain the grammar from the KS1 to KS3 national curriculum
- Give you the confidence to teach grammar in any lesson
- Bring the English language alive.
Grammar Part 1
Our training uses fast-paced ‘adult level’ activities to ensure staff have a strong foundation in the basic grammar terminology of the national curriculum. We show you how to prepare for the first Key Stage 1 grammar assessments in 2016. The training includes:
- The four functions of sentences
- Phrases and clauses
- Determiners: articles
- Nouns and noun phrases
- Verbs: simple and progressive tense
- Punctuation: contractions, apostrophes, inverted commas.
View Grammar Part 2 here
Cost: £1100 plus VAT
One-day whole-school training for up to 45 members of staff. To book or for more information on whole-school training options, phone 01275 331 230 or e-mail email@example.com.
View our Offers page for training packages to ensure rapid progress in your school.