< Back to Development Days
Development Day Alliance Model
Quality professional development for middle leaders
Our Alliance Model develops across all of the schools in an alliance:
- Consistent routines
- Shared expectations of standards
- The Action Leadership cycle of masterclasses, observations/coaching and feedback
- Effective leadership through sharing best practice.
Each school in an alliance benefits from:
- Attending between three and five shared Development Days, depending on the size of the alliance, but only paying for one day
- Hosting one of the Development Days at their own school and leading a masterclass
- Attending trainer-led workshop sessions based on the needs of the alliance including: tracking pupil progress, effective marking, tutoring and Ofsted.
Alliances of between 3 and 6 schools with one Reading Leader each should contact the office team to book. Each school pays for one Development Day but benefits from attending between 3 and 6 Development Days. Call us on 01275 331 230 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.