Charlotte Raby explains more about the new English grammar, punctuation and spelling test for children in Year 6. In these video clips Charlotte covers:
- What is the English grammar, punctuation and spelling test?
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling FAQs
- Why is it important that my child knows how to spell and use grammar and punctuation?
- Who marks the test?
- When will I find out how my child has done?
- What is the format of the test? What is covered in the test?
- Is this an extra test?
- What if my child has special needs?
- What is the level 6 test?
- Watch our video for parents - Grammar games
- Watch our video for parents - Grammar basics explained
- Parents are welcome to attend Ruth Miskin Grammar training - find out more