We are looking for outstanding literacy leads to join our team of consultant trainers. We have part-time, full-time, short and permanent contracts in: London, Norfolk, Scotland, and Northants/East Midlands.
All applicants must have Qualified Teacher Status.
Please see below for more information and how to apply. Interviews will take place in January. Click here to download our Recruitment Brochure for more information
About the position
- Are all outstanding teachers of literacy
- Train on Read Write Inc. Phonics in their induction year
- Train on additional programmes in subsequent years
- Work in primary, secondary and special schools and with academies, free schools, preparatory and nursery schools
- Work with their own group of schools termly during Development Days
- Assist schools in achieving Read Write Inc. model school status
- Are invited to train in Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
- Receive outstanding professional development based on latest research and are up-to-date on all government initiatives
- Are trained on all new programmes
- Are given outstanding support, coaching and mentoring by their team leaders
- Have half-termly meetings with their regional team and team leader
- Have opportunities to become team leaders, project leaders or become involved in developing new trainings.
- Are on a three-, four- or five-day-a-week contract
- Have meetings and PPA time planned into their schedule
- Have a company laptop and phone
- Are paid generously including a pension package.
- Send a CV and covering letter to Shona Gleave, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Mel Erwin (Director) or Nina Coglin (Head of Operations) for initial discussion
- Attend an interview with the leadership team to discuss training role
- Attend a second interview at a model school in London and teach a ten-minute Speed Sound lesson to Year 1 children.