Literacy and Language, publishing in May 2013,
Literacy and Language events
Oxford University Press offers a UK-wide programme of Headteacher taster days with Ruth Miskin and Charlotte Raby so you can get an insight into the programme and see the benefits for yourself.
Literacy and Language training
Our inspirational training will show you how to:
- teach comprehension, vocabulary and grammar confidently
- teach children to engage with and explore a wide range of stories, poetry, plays and non-fiction by well-known children’s authors
- teach children how to connect with, visualise and question everything they read
- use talk effectively to help children articulate and justify their own thoughts and ideas
- model writing and grammar in order to raise writing standards.
In-school training for up to 45 teachers
Day 1 training: how to teach Literacy and Language - school closure: £1100 +VAT
Day 2 training: grammar for reading and writing - school closure: £1100 +VAT
Development day - school open: £600 + VAT
Central training for Literacy and Language
Day 1 training is now available at venues across the country.
Day 2 training will be available to book from November.
£140 + VAT per day, per person